- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, website navigation);
- Information that you provide to us for the purposes of using our website services (including your name, contact details, company name, email, telephone and fax numbers, a record of our contact with you and your areas of interest e.g. sectors, events, publications, etc.)
- Any other information that you choose to send to us.
We may use your personal information to:
- Administer the website.
- Enable your use of the information available on the website;
- Send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- Send you our communications, publications, newsletter, invitations relating to our activities and such like as you may select, request or as we may consider being may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (and you can choose to ‘opt-out’ of these mailings by informing us at any time if you no longer require communications);
- To measure the success of specific campaigns and for general market research; and for registration for events;
- Provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website;
- Keep the website secure and prevent fraud;
- Verify compliance with the terms governing the use of the website.
Security and Retention of Personal Data:
- We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password and firewall-protected) servers.
- Only authorized people have access to, custody of and the means of using personal data Happy Dude collects.
- Happy Dude retains personal data so long as the data are still required for the purposes mentioned above.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the Internet is not inherently secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
- To the extent that we are required to do so by Indian law;
- In connection with any on-going or prospective legal proceedings;
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights;
- To any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.